Call for papers: 6th Edition of the conference on "Conservation of Architectural Heritage" (CAH-2022)
The 6th international conference on International Conference on Conservation of Architectural Heritage offers the opportunity for interested researchers from around the globe to submit their research papers and get them published in highly-ranked publishers, Springer and Ierek Press.
If you have a research idea related to the below themes, take the chance and submit your abstract before the deadline:
- Heritage Forms and Types of Conservation.
- The Value and the Significant of the Conservation of Heritage Sites.
- Principles, Techniques, and Technology Used in the Conservation of Heritage Assets.
- Citizens’ Involvement and Their Roles in Conserving Their History.
- Management and Conservation of Architectural Heritage.
- Sustainable conservation of built heritage: case studies and best practices.
Submissions and author's guidelines:
Head over now to the CAH previous publications for a look